PLLT Virtual Consultants is assisting a private client who is a leanidng manufacturer and distributor of dermatology supplies and equipment. Our client manufactures and sources more than 5,000 cost-effective products to support care providers in private practices, hospitals, and university medical centers arond the globe.
We are in search of a Customer Service Representative, who will be responsible for processing customer orders and payments via fax, email, and web. In addition, this position will answer incoming calls and provide product pricing and order information in response to customer inquiries. The Customer Service Representative will also perform special projects requiring data entry.
We are seeking a candidate who is willing to grow with the organization. This position is a temp-to-perm with many added benefits.
• Process phone, fax, email, web, and catalog orders by accurately enter customer account, pricing, billing, and payment information into system and confirm order with customer.
• Answer incoming calls, identify, and assess customer needs and responds to customer inquiries via phone, email, fax, or web in a timely manner.
• Provide customers with detailed product specifications, pricing, and order information.
The Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone with…
• Strong customer service skills and data entry skills.
• Ability to speak, read, and write in English is required.
• Ability to listen attentively to accurately gather information.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
• Ability to analyze and effectively resolve customer problems and concerns.